Share Your Best Dashboards!

Just thought i’d share this fun one that i put together.

3 Likes

Very neat dashboard! It’s a great showcase for the new feature menu.

All very cool ideas! I’m great at getting the right data, but not so great at finding ways to display it in a “more fun than black text on a white background” way.

looks good, Only suggestion is to try keep the font and everything the same throughout the dashes

Do you like A or B?

I prefer A.

I don’t understand people who prefer dark mode.

I don’t understand people who prefer dark mode.

Heathen! :slight_smile:

1 Like

B
must have at least 20 chars

2 Likes

I would choose B, it’s easy to read.

Well done nice and clear

Looks great. I would abbreviate the month name to 3 letters or just reformat to show the month number. Also try switching to the dark theme for better legibility.

Clean and easy to understand. Looks good, even though I don’t understand the language, based on your visual I have an idea of what things mean.

Nice visuals, I don’t understand the language, but I really like the main line graph, in the middle and colors.

This is a dashboard I created as the new default home page for our users – which looked a bit nicer before I removed all the axis labels and scrambled the various text. I used the two Off the Charts videos (links below) from @jeff as inspiration. The top left navigation is the menu control available in V7 and references items in the Global project and the bottom left navigations are tile navigations to the various Projects. I created about 20 dashboards to start with that the users could choose to have in their default view. I expanded on Jeff’s example by making the title in each segment pop up a new tab with a related full-size dashboard when clicked. I also created a help layer that will show contact information on each segment so a user knows who to contact with questions. I created another data input cube that logs when a user selects a new dashboard for a particular segment so that I have a record of what dashboards are being used. Finally, I created a template sized for this 6-segment version to make it easier for power users to create new dashboards that could be used as segment options. The button Design View is a quick way to get to the default Dundas home screen for those power users that want to edit or create objects.

Please keep the Off the Charts videos coming, they are so incredibly helpful!

https://www.dundas.com/resources/off-the-charts-tips-from-an-expert/elevate-your-dashboards-reports/enhance-business-intelligence-user-experience-custom-menu-navigation-controls
https://www.dundas.com/resources/off-the-charts-tips-from-an-expert/elevate-your-dashboards-reports/build-it-dream-it-self-service-dashboard

3 Likes

Awesome work Kelly and thank you for sharing! I also really appreciate the ‘shout out’ to Off the Charts and I’m glad that you have benefited from it. Always looking for ideas if you have specific content that you think would be helpful! (askjeff@dundas.com)
Cheers.

Good to see a nice an clean dashboard, and in a different language.

Love the dashboard, looks nice and clean. I would add a little color to give it some flare.

Great use case for doughnut charts. My boss HATES all things round in charting, so this is one I can show as example of when it works well.

1 Like

clean and clear. nicely done

Clean and easy to understand. Have you made any changes to it over the years?