Share Your Best Dashboards!

clear and concise! just like I like a dashboard!

Your boss is one smart cookie :wink:

Hereā€™s a new sample that I created for my latest video on Diagrams. I donā€™t see a lot of people display ā€˜process flowā€™ visualizations on their dashboards but I think that there is certainly a place for it.

What do you think? Have you ever built anything like this or would you?

Give it a play

I also kind of like how the map/bar overlay turned out. I wasnā€™t sure it would work but I think itā€™s pretty cool. The neat part is that it also works with hover over.

The tooltips could use some cleanup but itā€™s just a sample.

This is great!
Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

This is Awesome. Thank you for sharing!

This is one of my favourite threads on this forum and itā€™s been quiet lately. Does anyone have some new dashboards they can share?

Iā€™ll go first! Here is one of the more interesting dashboards that Iā€™ve had the pleasure of building lately. Itā€™s a true What-If Analysis Style dashboard and contains a ton of interactivity. This dashboard was created as part of my video on What-If Analysis and this video will walk you through some of the how-to as well as a tour of what the dashboard offers.

Hope you like it.

I canā€™t share the image here, but can describe what I did.

Many people get their parcels delivered to the office, as they are not at home during the day (Yes, weā€™re back in the officeā€¦)
There was a lot of banter about who had received the most parcels, so I built a dashboard to keep track of it. Using the ā€˜data inputā€™ interaction it took all of about 20 minutes, and using the data image component, the picture of the person with the most parcels is displayed prominently.
Next came a feature request to email the receiver when a parcel had arrived for them, in case they were out of the office that day. Another 10 minutes and an imported Javascript library later, I managed to implement that too.

DundasBI is just so flexible!!

2 Likes

Love it!, congratulations.

We had a similar thing at one point. Even before the dark times of covid, there was a pretty active lunchtime gym group in the office as we had a gym on the main floor of our building. This gym also had Squash Courts, and one of our people put together a squash ladder dashboard that even contained an Elo System to see your rank as you challenge other employees. Excellent idea, also using Data Writeback. I wish I had screenshots of this old dashboardā€¦

This is always my favourite thread.

Iā€™ve updated our old call center dashboard in case anyone is interested; this one was at least eight years old and needed an overhaul.

Typically this is best viewed live as it contains a ton of real-time capabilities, but Iā€™m pretty happy with the still frame view at the same time.

What do you think?

5 Likes