Introductions - Welcome to The Dundas Community!

That sounds fun. Our company essentially sells people. We supply hospitals and other healthcare facilities with consultants who assist with hardware/software implementations, project management, interfacing with different products, etc.

Most of what my team and I do is only used by the management teams and leadership, but we have built many custom apps, with and without reporting, that are used by the entire company.

Hello,

My position at Dundas is Build & Release Engineer, Senior Software Developer.

I'm a software developer at Dundas

Cool. That sounds like a very diverse environment!

Hi, I'm a BI consultants in Dundas, previously I was a part of our amazing Dundas support team ( thanks for nice words, guys!).

Also, I'm Russian but do not drink vodka =)

Dundas User, Efficiency services, use dundas in my everyday work creating easy to use dashboards for co-workers

Is that even possible? ;-)

Sorry I won't be able to bug you on the support side, but congrats on the move!

Haha, it's ok you can bug the rest of the team as much as you want =D

That's why I had to move out from Russia =( lol

Thank you Jeremy for the nice words about Dundas products and services. Happy to know you are benefiting from them! :)

Hey everyone. My name is Richard Duck and Im the Manager of Data Warehousing and BI at CAMH (Centre for Addiction and Medntal Health). We just purchased Dundas BI last year and it is really improving the way we deliver information in dashboards and reports. Im happy to be here in the Cube

I am Student Employee at Ferris State University, pursuing my Masters in Information Security and Intelligence with Businesss Intelligence Specialization, will graduate in december 2016.

We're happy to have you here! It's great to hear that Dundas has had an impact on how you and CAMH do business.

I work with an electric utility in New Brunswick, Canada as an Energy Efficiency Analyst and Data/Reporting Developer. I was part of Efficiency NB prior to it being disolved and made the transiton to the utility with all our staff and existing programs. We have been using Dundas Dashboard since before version 3 and in April of this year (2016) we made the transition to Dundas BI. After the switch and with the addition of a keen summer student our rate of dashboard production has greatly increased.

I'm a curious and competitive person. I'm employed as a data engineer at a partner firm, Keyrus US. Let's see how the cube goes.

BI Consultant at Reports BV in the Netherlands. Started working here on January 1, 2016 and since that time full throttle on Dundas BI!

I am a senior softwsare engineer for Advanced Logistics, LLC in Lafayette, Louisiana, USA. Our company provides logistics management software to the global oil industry. I am curently working on a project to integrate Dundas into our custom web application suite.

Welcome to The Cube Robert!

Pleasure to have you join us Kacper! If competition is your forte, The Cube will offer plenty of that!

Great to have you join us Thomas!

Welcome to our The Cube Robert! We're thrilled to have you join our community.