Introductions - Welcome to The Dundas Community!

Hello,

I'm at the begging of my career path. What makes me happy is that with "Dundas Dashboard" and now with "Dundas BI" I had a good expeireince with "Dundas" so far :)

At my work, I'm responsible for gathering requirements, develop and deliver the final BI projects to our clients. Actually, Devoteam is one of Dundas parteners for providing BI solutions to its clients in Saudi Arabia.

I'm interested in BI field, and I hope that Dundas BI satisfy my aspirations.

I graduated from Applied Sciences Private University, Amman,Jordan; Educated in Communications and Electronics Engineering. I believe that every day is an opportunity to excel and achieve something great. Life is short and the more we accomplish today, the greater the peace in our future. I thrive in fast paced environments and accept any challenge life might throw my way. Adventure is my life. An old proverb says it best, “What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger.”
I joined Devoteam as BI consultant, we are Dundas partners who provides Dundas Dashboard & Dundas BI solutions in KSA.

As i belive that BI solutions is the future of bussinies i would love to learn more and more about it and get experienced in this field.

and guys i must admit it you already got me addicted to these challenges on here.

I'm a Junior Business System Analyst working in the Support Team for Dundas. I love working here as there are new things to learn every day and I have the best colleagues in the world!!!

Welcome aboard Wayne! It's a pleasure to have you join us in The Cube.

Great to hear you've had a positive experience with us so far Motasem! Hopefully we can create even better relationships! Welcome to The Cube!

Fantastic outlook on life! Welcome to The Cube Samer, we are so excited to have you and Devoteam with us!

Hi LeAnn, thank you so much for the kind words, really appreciate it! I'm lucky to work with a group of highly motived, technical strong yonge professionals. We've been getting a lot of positive feedback from our users and will definitely thrivie for better customer services.

Enjoy the word class support and have fun wiht Dundas Cube!

Hi, I'm a Solution Architect with Dundas BI. I have a background in development and have made the move into this role which is more client-facing. Excited to help with your deployments!

I'm a senior marketing officer/strategic business analyst at a credit union. I've been using Dundas BI for just over a year and The Cube is a great addition. Congratulations. Great to be able to learn new things and interact with the Dundas team and customers.

Welcome to The Cube Katharine! We are equally as excited to learn from you, as you are from us!

I liked the vision of the onesies better. Too bad we have to maintain some semblance of professionalism on this site. :) Bummer.

I agree with LeAnn. DBI Support is the best software support I've encountered and, like LeAnn, I'm not a millenial (been around for a bit). While I don't always get the answer I want, I always get an answer and most often a solution. Keep doing whatever it is you're doing.

For those of you who don't know, Abdi is - or at least, was, he may have moved somewhere else in the DBI group by now - one of the rockstar support team members. I enjoy working with Abdi because he provides crazy cool solutions when I'm stumped.

Glad you could join us here!

Developer and BI consulant at Dundas. Worked on many parts of the application and currently consult on using it as well as provide training to new users

Thank you for the kind words Kris! And yes, I have since moved to the Professional Services department here at Dundas. Working with you and Center6 was a blast!

Me, too. A great team of sincere, dedicated support staff!

LOL, David. I know exactly what you mean. But I spend most of my time trying to explain that to VPs, Ps, and CEOS. And sometimes, I think it might be easier to explain it to the 20-something hipsters!

Hey Andy. I'm also in the healthcare field. We build analysis tools that help big pharma analyze treatment efficacy and cause-and-effect in real-world data.

Hey Motasem, I'm closer to the end of my career than the beginning (we'll, another 15 years or so to go), and I'd like to congratulate you on choosing a great field. BI has been a very interesting and exciting field for the three decades I've been in it, and it looks to be even more exciting in the years ahead!