How InfoCloud Maximized Business Growth Potential While Reducing Operational Costs

Hi VIPs,

I’m happy to announce that after months of working closely with fellow VIP Mohammad Qasim of InfoCloud, we’re bringing you an exciting new case study!

In this case study, we explored how InfoCloud partnered with Dundas to help maximize their business growth potential, while simultaneously empowering their clients to design customizable dashboards that worked the way they needed to, at a competitive price.

Mohammad Qasim is the Professional Services Manager at InfoCloud in Saudi Arabia, and has been working with Dundas products since Dundas Dashboard Version 1.

How InfoCloud Maximized Business Growth Potential While Reducing Operational Costs

After checking out the case study, leave a question or statement for Mohammad below!

I would like to thank you Jordan for your support to build the case study, I just announced it to all teams in my company and we are so proud of it.

How many people would be using this system?

Great work, thanks for sharing!

What a great success story! Thank you Mohammad for taking the time to share.

Hi Thomas,

Internally, Dundas BI serves around 45 employess.

Externally, Our customers are using the tool with range starting from 5 users and some of them have unlimited number of concurent users.

Since you have been working with Dundas products from Dundas Dashboard Version 1, what are the features being implemented since then that added the biggest benefit for you?

Thanks for Sharing!!!!

Thanks you about the sharing..

Hi Marina,

Alot of features like the ETL, data unified layer, full mobile support, in memory analysis (for huge data), Reports.

Fantastic!

Interesting. Thanks for sharing.

Thank you for sharing your story

great success story !

How is the weekly accountability working out for your organization? Do you find that employees perform better having a virtual scoreboard of sorts with your weekly presentations?

Great story! Has Dundas BI satisfied your needs for creating dashboards in Arabic or other RTL cultures?

Awesome! Thanks for sharing!

Hi Rob,

We already built complete project in arabic as RTL Application (data and UI is in arabic) and they look very nice and nobody from our customer side can even think that these dashboards are built over LTR application in nature.

We face some issues in this area like when the arabic text contain symbols like % ( ) as the text is not shown as expected. However, we do some workarounds to solve them like removing these symbols before visualizing them. Also, we try to stay away of some objects like dynamic legends as they are pure LTR objects and we built the legends with manual items in a way to be shown as RTL.

But as Conclusion, Dundas BI satisfies our needs (and of course our customers) to create dashboards in Arabic as RTL culture.

Great story! Is DBI completely integrated into your solution - your users never know they are using a Dundas product?

Hi Vlad,

We use Dundas BI as standalone application that connects to our data sources and our users know that this is Dundas BI and we like to keep the brand as marketing for Dundas.