Help with 410 error. Hierarchy level cannot be found.

I’m getting an error with my dashboards. In the debug console I get this:

POST https://xxxxxx.com/api/hierarchy/specificmembers/32519594-e272-4c1e-a197-7fdb83fd01f8 410

base.min.js?v=129457496000:11 hierarchy/specificmembers/{0} (POST) error:
response message:An error has occurred.
exception message:The specified hierarchy level cannot be found.
exception type:Dundas.BI.NotFoundException
stack trace: at Dundas.BI.Entities.DataCubes.ImplicitHierarchy.GetLevel(String uniqueName)
at Dundas.BI.WebApi.Controllers.HierarchyController.GetMemberHelper(Guid hierarchyId, GetHierarchyMemberOptions getMemberOptions)
at Dundas.BI.WebApi.Controllers.HierarchyController.<>c__DisplayClass6_0.b__0()
at Dundas.BI.WebApi.Controllers.ApiControllerBase.DoAction(Nullable1 sessionId, Func1 func, IDictionary`2 exceptionStatusCodeMap)

This occurs after $(document).ready is finished, so I can’t pinpoint this to a line of code. I don’t know where to start. Does anybody know anything about this?

Thanks,
Matt

You need to contact support on this.

Hey Matt!

Great question, but I agree with @james.davis in that this type of question is better suited for our Support team to answer as it will likely require more details. Within our Forum Appropriate Usage Guidelines we outline the types of questions suited for the Forums and Support, and I think yours would fall under the latter.

I’ve gone ahead and forward this to our Support team and they’ll get back to you shortly :blush:!

Thanks,

I didn’t look at the guidelines before posting, Sorry about that.

Not a problem in the least! Best of luck in getting this resolved!