A.M.A

We usually get more emails than calls. I would say we get around 5 to 8 calls per day. As of now we received 46 emails today but it is only 12 pm here so by the end of the day it should be around 70. Last week we worked on a total of 114 issues which is a normal week for us :-)

How come you aren't answering Kevin? I also want to know that :)

Good day to you Jordan! Three questions: 1) what is the best part of working for Dundas? 2) why does a Canadian company do all its billing in U. S. dollars? 3) any chance that the Maven app could be made into a Universal app for iDevices so it would work better on iPads?

Have a great day and a fantastic Thsnksgiving!

Great day to you Thomas!

1 - It truly is an entrepreneurial environment. If you have an idea and you can back it up, you can run wild with it. This is part of what makes this program so great - the feedback we get from you, can have an immediate impact on what we do!

2 - We deal internationally very frequently, and the US dollar is currently a much more stable measure of currency

3 - That is a feature I wholly support! Unfortunately, the Maven app is not run by Dundas, it is ran by Influitive. What I can do, is give them feedback on that and let them know it's a coveted feature.

Happy Thanksgiving!

How do you feel about me putting life back into this old topic?

And hw long will it take for you to notice and respond (self answring question by just replying to this post)?