What Impact Has Dundas BI Had On Your Business?

We’ve heard a lot of success stories from customers who’ve implemented Dundas BI.

There’s been customers who’ve completely replaced Excel with Dundas BI, others that have seamlessly white-labeled Dundas BI in their applications, and even some who’ve leveraged our platform to create a voice-driven analytics system!

Share with us some insight into how Dundas BI has impacted your business. Have you experienced business growth? Have you cut down your operational costs? Have you empowered your clients or colleagues to take more data-driven actions?

Feel free to give as much (or as little) detail as you’d like. We’re just interested in learning more about the successes you’ve had! :tada:

Dashboards built on Dundas BI attracted our users to look at the data more often and motivated them to improve the quality of the underlying data.

1 Like

Dashboards built in Dundas BI allow us to do anything that our clients want. No matter what request they come up with, we can provide it. It may take many scripts and tricks but nothing is impossible with BI’s flexibility. The only drawback that we have is the pricing of BI.

1 Like

I was tasked with making a Dashboard to show what has been spent in previous year/s for our different accounts to help my boss’s boss (the Director of Technology) make the next years budget. He told me it took a normally two week task and he got it done in less than a day because the information he needed was just right there. Yes we are rolling it out to the rest of the company that makes budgets.

Also one of the very first dashboards I made was shown to the Board of Directors of our parent company and I was told that the said they where going to have one of them tattooed on their butts it looked so good. I said as long as I do not have to up the tattoo each quarter and just dashboard I got no problem with that.
What it was is they had been being shown FOUR Pie charts and I changed it to a Donut/pie with four rings so it could be one visual and better see the change in the percentage that was being shown. The tattoo was for two reasons having it as one donut/pie chart really made the change easier to see and more dramatically. Also it was a positive change so there was over all happiness.

1 Like

End users now see how important data quality is. We are only starting out, but this is a big win for us “data people” who have been trying to get people to be more mindful of their data for a long time.

1 Like

A good control of this data is of paramount importance to drive its business. Doinc nothing better than having a tool like Dundas BI to assist us.

1 Like

We are creating a lot fewer SSRS reports (almost none) and SMEs are now in charge of making dashboards that display the data they want to see and use. I love walking around the office and seeing people using dashboards in their daily workflows.

1 Like

Dundas BI has helped us cut down costs for sourcing Consultants for developing and creating Reports, Website datasets and other marketing materials. We have also been able to cut down the time required to keep presentation material up to date.

1 Like

Dundas BI helped us to decrease operaion costs and increase our PV.

Increase!? We’d much rather decrease your operation costs :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Hi Jordan,
My applogizes for this mistake, I surely meant decreasing but I was thinking about writing something else about increasing our ROI since we m are partner then I omited it hense I put. myself in this incorrect expression.

1 Like

Let us make reporting templates for our customers. One report to rule them all !

1 Like

Really nice work good job

good job. they can play their data the way they want

Data was historically viewed and altered directly in Excel spreadsheets. Having Dundas BI has allowed us to get the business updating the source data and and provides us the opportunity to build dashboards for the data that would normally take the end users hours a day to prepare

1 Like

It has allowed us to scale our offerings of OEM reports to our customers

1 Like

It means I’m no longer the only person in the building who can build and maintain a report! The GUI approach to getting, filtering, altering, and displaying data means that (at least for rudimentary reports), anyone with a bit of training can get the ball rolling, freeing me up to focus on “move-forward” tasks and occasionally even eating lunch!

2 Likes

nice work! keep it up

Being able to make decisions quickly has led to better customer service and revenue gains, in part, due to the availability of easily visualized data made possible by Dundas.