Report Page Breaks

Hi All,

I am building a report that needs to be printed to PDF. I notice that I have two types of gaps showing up in my report between the pages. The first gap is what I want to see.

Below is an image with a gap between two pages in view mode. I have

This is the view from Edit, a clean page break then it goes straight to the next report page

The break I do not want shows up like this in my report followed by a blank page. No gap between the two pages in view mode.

It seems though after the second page it throws in a blank footer and body before the third page which I cannot remove. Anyone have similar issues?

Hi Patrick,

I am not sure if you are still facing this issue. In order to troubleshoot this faster, we may communicate through emails.
Once the issue is resolved, I will update the post accordingly.

I’ll send you an email shortly.

Thank you!

Hi Azar, I was able to figure this out. It seems there is a big difference between Adding a group after the footer in a report rather than before it. I am not sure what happened in order to for the report to be set up in a way that the default I was clicking was inserting pages for groupings pre-footer but when this happened I was overrunning the pages it seems so it seemed to illustrate this with the overlapping pages.

This is the grouping icon that would have report pages overlap, it is directly below the body, not the footer.

This is the correct location, directly below the footer