Override (All) on Bar Graph?

Is there anyway to override the “(All)” value on a bar graph where you have unchecked the Hide Total Values checkbox?

Ordinarily (All) would be fine but my grand total in this case is an average and I would like to show AVG rather than All.

Once thing you could do, at least if you want AVG to always be present on the chart, is you could just create a formula which uses the AVG function. Something like AVG($Measure$) should do.

https://www.dundas.com/Support/learning/documentation/design-view/formulas/standard/mean-simple-average

Thanks for the link. I’m doing something a bit complex. I am displaying the number of appointments by hour of the day (x) broken out by day of the week. I was hoping to “easily” the the average but doesn’t quite work.

My original dashboard has those as individual hierarchies made up by getting the hour of the appointment and the day of the week. In my test dashboard I have changed over to using the time hierarchy that is year > week > day > hour > 15” and that was working a bit better but the average by hour of the day of the week needed the number of weeks to be passed into the expression which is looking pretty good.