Need to display Current Month, Year like 'March 2018' on the Report

I have created a Report.

Now, whenever I export it to PDF, I need to display Current Month and Year like 'March 2018' on the first Page of the report. How do I do this? 1 way to do it is to edit a Label everytime I export it. Is there another way like automated so that if open the report in 2 months from now and generate PDF, the PDF automatically has May 2018 on the 1st page?

Please advise.

Open the Labels tab and drag the Current Date placeholder label to your first page. Image title

This will create a label with a Current Date placeholder. If you preview it, it'll include the day, month, and year and will be formatted according to your locale settings.

To change the formatting, select the label and open the Text properties. Add :Y to the Label Text to change it to the format you wanted.

Image title

If you want some more information about formatting, see the article Formatting Text.

Awesome! Thanks a lot, Elia. Everytime I ask a question there is such a simple answer to it. It makes me feel terrible.

My pleasure! Think of it as a contribution to the community: if tomorrow someone will have the same question, they will already have an answer ready. And if they have a different question, maybe it'll be something you already figured out and can help with :)
So do not hesitate and keep asking!