Missing Data Analysis Panel

I was recently trying to onboard a new user and no matter what I changed, he seemed to still be missing the data analysis panel.

I assigned him a Developer seat where we Allow most privileges which usually does the trick. When I did that he was able to create new things, but didn’t have access to create a datacube via Manual Select (only Blank, Python, and R). So for the short term, I created the cube and when he went to create the metric set, there was no data analysis panel.

I went into his specific profile to Allow privileges, asked him to log out and clear cache and log in again. Still no luck.

I’ve never had this issue with another user before. Anyone out there encounter this? Any ideas?

Hi,

Is it possible that this user is a member of some other group which has a ‘Deny’ set for Data Analysis Panel in Application Privileges? That deny will override the allow. Can you please verify all the groups this user is a member of and their respective privileges set?

Have you determined if it’s the user or their computer?
What happens if the user logs in to their account on your machine?

Hi Elena,

Might it be that the “Data Analysis Panel” is disabled for the vizualisations? You can find it under “main” in the properties.