Interaction between One filter and multiple tables

Hi.

I have one input filter (single number) and two tables.

I made a Connect Filters between the input filter and the first table. In Parameters tab, I created a parameter for the second table. In the first table, I created a filter to link the second table, using the previous parameter, to the input filter.

The working sequence is:

1. Input a number into input filter;
  2. The first table retrieves the results matching the input number;
  3. Row selection in the first table triggers the filter created and more information are available in the second table (matching the input number).

Data for each table come from a different Data Connector (Database). I created a Manual Select Data Cube for each table with a placeholder (to do sql queries only for the input number).

Now, I want to add a third table and mimic the behaviour of the second table (when selecting a row in the first table, data appears in the second table).

Data for the third table come from another Data Connector (CSV File).

The filtering column for all three tables are of the same type (string).

But this time, it doesn’t work.

However, if I join a second filter (string type) to filter the third table, it filters the third table with success.

Can you help me?

Thank you

I solved this issue by scripting. What I did was:

1. I created a Parameter for the third table;
  2. I copied the number from the input filter and converted it to a string;
  3. Using this tutorial as an example (https://www.dundas.com/support/learning/documentation/create-view-content/how-to/set-filter-value-by-script), I copied the number to the third table.