Integrating/embedding the graphs/visualizations in applications

Hello,

I am trying to embedd a graph on to a web page. Right now, I am doing it by using the dashboard url within an iframe currently. So, Is there a way where I can use the graph object id's for embedding rather than using the whole dashboard url.

Regards,

Sam

Hi Sam, at the moment we do not offer a way to embed the Data Visualization independently. However, you can create separate dashboards for each visualization and embed those.

I would also like to point out that as of Dundas BI 4 we include a JavaScript library that should make embedding much easier. You can find more information in the Embed Library article.

Thanks Azar, I am creating individual dashboards now and have to adjust the spacing in the dashboards so that we can frame it pefect in an iframe. Sure, will definetly go through the Embed Library article.

Regards,

Sam

One way to ensure the spacing works out nicely is using the different resize modes of your dashboard. For example you can try the scale mode that will automatically try to fill to the space available on your iframe.

Thanks Ariel. Will definitely try to use them!