Install & Config - What to Expect

Welcome to the Install & Config forum. This here's your one-stop-shop to have discussions on installation, upgrades, configuration, maintenance, licenses, load balancing, high availability, deployment on AWS/Azure/other clouds, multiple languages and more.

When asking a “How-To” type question, be sure to include details on your specific use case. That’ll help the community better tailor their responses and work towards avoiding unnecessary back and forth!

I put in a support request on this, but maybe the community knows how to fix this problem. My server crashed. I had a backup of the database, but not a copy of the stuff in c:\program files\Dundas... So, I have had to temporarily build a sql server on my pc. I restored the Dundas databases to that. I ran install and it said it upgraded everything using the existing databases. When I go to start the web interface, an error pops up saying "The caller is not associated with a valid session". Tried using the Admin username/password and my active directory login. Same error for both. That screen goes away very quickly and give me a screen with a dialog box that says "Your session is no longer valid and you need to log back on. This may be because your session has timed out."

Not sure what to try from here...