How to install python NLTK 3.4.5 / PANDA / REQUESTs without Internet??

HI, trying to install Dundas V8 at server with no internet access, I could download others artifacts from other server and install like, accessegine, python, rewriter IIS component, but I cand find a way to download NLTK 3.4.5, panda and requests components from other server and install on the server I need, plzz help!!

Solved via email…

One way out is downloading the packages with all their dependencies in a machine with internet access, copying the folders over to the machine without access and installing them there, provided Python is already installed. This link will help further: https://bootvar.com/install-pip-packages-without-internet/#:~:text=PIP%20by%20default%20download%20and,install%20for%20that%20particular%20machine. If any problem, email Dundas Support.

I have used UNIX and the installation process was as below:
Unix

1. Install NLTK: run pip install --user -U nltk
  2. Install Numpy (optional): run pip install --user -U numpy
  3. Test installation: run python then type import nltk

Installing NLTK Data
After installing the NLTK package, please do install the necessary datasets/models for specific functions to work.

If you’re unsure of which datasets/models you’ll need, you can install the “popular” subset of NLTK data, on the command line type python -m nltk.downloader popular, or in the Python interpreter import nltk; nltk.download(‘popular’) We are basically using NLTK for chatbot development services, so i believe that for older versions of Python it might be necessary to install setuptools. For the newer versions and bot development platforms we do not need it.