How Curaçao Ports Authority Established A Data-Driven Culture

We are back with another success story that we can’t wait for you to sink your teeth into!

Two in one month, Jordan? I know! Our customers are just so successful, I can barely keep up with them.

This is the story of how Curaçao Ports Authority – and their phenomenal Business Intelligence team, spearheaded by @andy.gomes and Urvin Inocente – established a data-driven culture and slashed reporting cycles from monthly to real-time.

After automating nearly every process, Curaçao Ports Authority (CPA) was in a position to leverage the massive volumes of data it had acquired. Dundas BI was the catalyst for taking and adding clarity to that data, and empowering CPA to embrace a data-driven culture. As a result, it’s been able to aggregate and analyze enterprise-level data, slash its reporting cycles, and empower its employees to perform their jobs with higher levels of precision.

Andy Gomes is an IT Engineer at Curaçao Ports Authority (who, as a new grad, led the charge for a Business Intelligence implementation)

Urvin Inocente is the IT Manger at Curaçao Ports Authority

After checking out the success story, feel free to leave any comments or questions for Andy and Urvin below!

And take a look at these screen shots of Curaçao Ports Authority’s magnificent solution - breath-taking!

2 Likes

An example of a Basic yet functional use case for Dundas BI

Very nice looking dashboards. Clear and concise.

Always a delight to read Customer Success stories!

CPA obviously choose the right BI platform :slight_smile:

Simple, clean and effective.
Good job!

Great example! :slight_smile: And also the design looks very good.

good stuff, very clean

Well done. Simple and easy to understand.

I like that the graphs are simple to read and the color consistency throughout makes it helpful, but not overwhelming.

I like the way you were able to display a lot of data in a clean and understandable way. Did you have any pushback within the organization while establishing the data-driven culture?

Awesome job! Clean and easy to understand dashboards

moving from monthly to real time reports is a huge undertaking! nicely done

I like the use of pie charts. Dashboard looks supper clean, easy to read.

love a good success story!

Great charts, conveys data to users easily.

Great charts!
Thanks for sharing!

Thank you for sharing your success story!

Great Work !!! very clean and informative

Very nice dashboards. Very interesting