• Insurance Provider
  • Insurance Member
  • Claim Number

Where at each level the following calculations and totals are displayed;

• Number of services (claims filed)
  • Total amount paid by the insurer
  • Total amount submitted to that insurer

Question 1:
When I add a filter to the “Amount Paid” total it filters on the individual claim level (as is expected), and displays correct claim, paid, and submitted totals in the collapsed table view. However, when I expand to the member level (the level UNDER provider) I can see claims that fall outside the filter range. Although they arent counted in the correct total in the collapsed view, their inclusion in the expanded view makes it quite useless for analysis. How can I make sure that filtered values are completely removed form all levels of the implicit hierarchy?

Question 2:
When I add a filter to the “Number of Services” total (a basic count from the calculated elements) it ALSO filters on a claim level. However I would like this filtration to be done at the highest Insurance Provider level only. Is there a way to filter a calculated element ONLY at the highest level of an implicit hierarchy?

Best Regards,

The questions were submitted to Tech Support. Please reach out to support@dundas.com if you have the same questions.