Dundas table visulisation and adding columns

I have around 50 + columns to be added in a table visulisation and i cant select multiple columns simultaneously, i have to drag and drop one one at a time. Please add new features where we can multiple columns simultaneously with drag and drop. this activity is very painful in dundas.

Also i have few columns as Currency and i have to manually go and covert it to currency and manually set the null properties which is totally time consuming and painstaking work . If there are any solutions which i am not aware please let me know.

Hi Mitsu

I don’t think there is an interface to apply the same settings to multiple measures at once, but there are at least two ways I know of to add multiple columns at once and I wonder if they will work for you:

1. Click “click to add” in the Data Analysis Panel and choose the Add All Elements option at the bottom
  2. If these are columns from a table under a data connector, you can start by dragging or choosing the entire table as your data source in a new metric set or dragging it onto a view’s canvas. (Remove from rows if you don’t want to keep displaying raw data.)

Thanks Jamie for the reply. I am not sure if some were already added than also Add All Elements will work. I will try it out. For formatting its time consuming that i cant select all such columns together and set the formatting of all at once. although we have frozen the metric set its taking a while to submit a changes of a single column so formatting each and every column one by one is a painful task.