Dundas Meet The Team - "Meet Lota"

Wow, that’s interesting Ken.
Sounds fun, a practical example of some of the things we studied in an Automotive Electronics course.
What inspired the switch to Data Science?

:slight_smile: Aww, thank you Emma. I would blush but my complexion gets in the way. I appreciate your kind words.

1 Like

It was a great project. One to be proud of.

Well, I ended up spending 20 years as an educator, both before and after that time at Delphi. I decided it was time for a change for the benefit of both my sanity and my family, so I asked friends what they think I’d be good at. Data science was suggested and when I looked into it, I wondered how I hadn’t considered it earlier! Now I feel like I’m in my [second] element (teaching will always be my #1). And the pay and lifestyle are much better haha!

2 Likes

Thanks for the intro @Lota :slight_smile:

I have had the pleasure of e-meeting you a couple of times and I have seen first hand your excellent skills in demonstrating Dundas and talk about BI.
Everyone in the Dundas family is lucky that you are here!

2 Likes

Welcome Lota. You are a great addition to the Dundas Family!

2 Likes

Have you considered “Stand-Up Comedy” as an alternative career?

1 Like

Thanks for the into, Welcome Lota !!!

1 Like

Welcome, Lota! Thanks for the wonderful intro!

1 Like

Nice to meet you Lota!!!

1 Like

:rofl:, Lol I considered becoming a mover after I found out how much they were paid per hour.
But stand-up comedy, no.

Thank you very much Marina

Wow, thank you for your kind words Ole Christian.

1 Like

Welcome to the DundasBI team!

2 Likes

Hi Lota! We have a Ping-Pong table in one of our offices. Let’s play!

2 Likes

Thank you very much Nathan

Where is that office located?
If I am ever in the area, I just might take you up on that offer.:slightly_smiling_face:

I am just catching up from 2-months on parental leave. Great to see a spotlight on LOTA!

In all seriousness (hard for me), Lota is a super nice guy, and you’re going to enjoy working with him if you haven’t had a chance yet.

1 Like

Ah, thank you Jeff :slight_smile: Will stop by for some parenting tips soon.

Beware Lota, if you follow his advices, you’ll end-up with a baby Yoda :innocent:

Lol, considering how powerful baby yoda is. That might not be all bad😁