Dundas Champion of The Month - January '22

Hello folks! Join me in celebrating our first Dundas Champion of 2022 - Melissa Woch. Here’s getting to know the woman supporting data driven decisions in managed care.

@tejas.shah (T): Tell us a little about what you do at My Choice Wisconsin?
@melissa.woch (M): My Choice Wisconsin is a managed care organization, offering several programs. My role is to make data easier to understand for end users, convert data into actionable insights, perform analyses, make recommendations, and ensure quality reporting. Most of the data I work with is used by leadership to enhance the member experience and make appropriate care decisions.

(T): What is your typical workday like?
(M): I typically spend a large portion of my day in Dundas. I use Dundas not only to create dashboards, but also for quick, one off data pulls. I also try to pop onto the Dundas community daily to see what is new and increase my knowledge.

(T): What advice would you give to your 18 years old self?
(M): I would tell my 18-year-old self to slow down, enjoy the ride, and stop worrying about what other people think.

(T): Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
(M): In 5 years from now, I hope to have advanced my career and enjoy what I am doing!

(T): Any hobbies or passions you would like to share with The Dundas Community?
(M): I am an avid curler and spend most of my time outside of work curling in leagues or participating in bonspiels. It is the best sport ever and I would highly recommend everyone try it at some point!

(T): Finally, what’s your favorite feature in Dundas BI?
(M): I enjoy working in Dundas BI and creating dashboards. My favorite features include the mapping visualization, the simplicity of changing visualizations and colors, and the notifications. The notifications are great for getting updates out or reminders to check on things.

7 Likes

congratulations and happy new year Melissa

Thanks for being such an active member of the community @melissa.woch !!!

Congratulations :slight_smile:

I will absolutely take up on your recommendation to try curling at some point :smiley:

Congratulations @melissa.woch.
Your contribution are most welcome and always appreciated.
Wishing you and everyone a happy new year!

Well done @melissa.woch! Congratulations and an awesome new year!

Congrats!!! :slight_smile:

Thank you! Happy New Year to you too!

Thank you! I definitely appreciate having this community and tools to learn from.

Awesome! I am positive you will love it! Feel free to reach out and let me know how it goes!

Congratulation Melissa! A wonderful start of year 2022 :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you for your contribution to the community!

Congratulations Melissa!!

Welldone Melissa. And Happy New Year to you!

Congratulations Melissa! And a Happy New Year to you and everyone here!

Congratulations Melissa and the best for all of us in this new year!

Congratulations, Melissa!

Congratulations Melissa!

Congratulations! :slight_smile:

Congrats Melissa! So cool to see other health care related orgs using Dundas.

Awesome job. Way to go!!!