Display subtotals in a table

Hello,
I have a table with subtotals by customer and totals by items. But only I can see subtotal by customer when Ii is selected the year. However, when I open the year by quarter or month, I can’t see subtotal.
Here displays the year subtotal by customer and it is good:

However, when I open the year to see by quarter or month, the subtotals don’t have information:

This is the data analyst panel:

Thank you in advance,

Hi,

I could not replicate this with a similar setup in V10. A couple of questions:

• Which version are you on?

• What happens if you right click and ‘change level’ to Month instead of expanding manually?

• Do you have any custom total calculations in this table? If yes, get rid of them and verify if that solves the problem

• Also, revisualize this to a new table (this will reinstate the default settings of a table) and see if the problem persists

Let us know.

Thanks Upasana:

• Which version are you on? 10.0.0.1006-w
  • What happens if you right click and ‘change level’ to Month instead of expanding manually? Works well but is not possible compare this month with other months in the same screen.
    pict5
  • Do you have any custom total calculations in this table? If yes, get rid of them and verify if that solves the problem. No, I don’t have any custom total calculation.
  • Also, revisualize this to a new table (this will reinstate the default settings of a table) and see if the problem persists. I just made it but the problem persists when I checked “Collapse All” box in these 2 fields “Customer name” and “Item”:

I will appreciate your help,
Thanks,

Hi, somebody could help me?

Hi Jorge,

Have you tried to duplicate the date field in your query and use one for the filter (not shown in the visualization) and the other as column (shown in the visualization)? Because for me it sounds like the sum is only made for the date that is set in the filter because the column is linked directly to the filter.
It’s just an idea…

1 Like

Hi Jorge,

I am not sure what is going on because I could not replicate it. Can you please contact Dundas Support so that we can have a better look?

1 Like

I will do, thank you Upasana.