Cube Refresh Schedule

Is there any way to get a schedule of when cube refreshes are set to run in the system?

Do you mean warehouse build?
That is available in the ‘data cube’ section under admin. But only in version 9.

Earlier versions you would need to write scripts to query the system - I have done this and could share if necessary, but it would take a bit of work to setup.

2 Likes

Hey Patrick,

In Version 9, there is a Data Cubes option in the Profile dialog - found in the main menu.
This will display the data cubes in a particular project, as well as display their schedule (if one exists).

In the screenshot below, we can see what schedule my first data cube is using. Had we scrolled a little to the right, we would have see the last time it ran and what the last run result was (ran to completion, errored out, etc.)

Neat thing is, you don’t have to be an admin to see this info. The account used in the screenshot wasn’t a member of the system administrators group. They just had access to that particular project.

Thanks,
Mark

2 Likes

Thank you both, we have not updated to version 9 yet but I think it might be a good time to do so based off your information.

Regards