Pagination and repeaters on reports?

Does anyone know how to get the pagination on a report to not split results and/or to repeat the subheader if it will split results?

My example is a screenshot of the pdf created with ROUTE No, 860 Heritage Square between pages 1 and 2. There are two records for this route. One is a the bottom of page 1 and the other at the top of page 2. Most time a route will have 1 – 20 service orders list so we need to be sure we know what service orders are in what route so I want it to print either:

• Both records, or rather a new record set, to start on page 2 with one repeater listed for ROUTE No, 860 Heritage Square.
  • Page two will have another repeater for ROUTE No, 860 Heritage Square.

I think what you are looking for is either section seven or eight of this article:

http://www.dundas.com/support/support-center/support-articles/reports-scorecards/design-tips-for-reports-and-scorecards

That was somewhat helpful, but does not quite get me the results I’m trying to get. I just have one thing I’m trying to solve, but at this point I’m just accepting it printing oddly due to the limitations of the software.

1) Why is the footer with the date and page number above repeater content?

I did try 15 different permutations of placing the page breaks on the report and moving the date stamp to the footer and still the results are a bit off.

According to this the date and page number is in the PF (page footer) so I would expect it to be the last thing on the page, but as you can see from my example above it is followed by repeater row(s).

It seems that you have placed something in the body or head of the report that extends beyond the page width boundaries. While in edit mode, scan the right side of your report for any elements that go too far. Fixing that part should fix this behavior as well.

Thanks for that tip. That fixed the issue with the footer printing in the wrong place.