Dashboard inside Scorecard. Custom attribute filter in data cube. Not working.

I'm having trouble getting the correct data displayed based on a user custom attribute. When I log in as Customer1, I'm seeing the same data as Customer2 even though they should retrieve different data.

I have a data cube that I'm using a custom attribute to filter the data. I'm filtering by customer name. I am using this data cube in a few different dashboards.

I have a dashboard that uses the cube. I set each metric to bypass cached data. The dashboard appears to be working correctly.

I add the dashboard to a scorecard. I log in as Customer1. Then I log in as Customer2. For the scorecard it shows the same data. It looks like the same data that I was filtering for as the Developer.

All my other dashboards work correctly. It just seems to happen in a scorecard that uses a dashboard.

Does anybody have any idea what may be going on here? Is it just not possible to do things this way?

Thanks,

Matt

I see you have also contacted the Support team with this question. I am glad that it was quickly resolved and everything is working well!

For everyone else who comes across such a situation, there are two things you should check:

1. Make sure all the elements in question are checked in.
  2. Clear the browser cache before you log in as Customer2, or use a different browser.

Other than these two points, which are easily overlooked, this process should work smoothly.